Last updated: 4th of September 2023
Information we collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and contact details when you submit forms.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We may collect information about your interaction with our website, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and referral source.
You can choose to disable cookies or manage cookie preferences through your browser settings. You can also opt-out of personalized ads from Google through the Google Ad Settings.
How we use your information
We use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- Personalizing your experience on our website.
- Improving our website content and design.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior.
- Sending you relevant information and updates.
- Displaying targeted ads through Google Ads and remarketing.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with service providers who assist us in website operations or analysis. These service providers are obligated to protect your information and are not allowed to use it for any other purpose.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Brain Impact takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.